Thursday, October 01, 2009

Purple Mountain Majesties

Day Seven of the Gratitude Challenge: Take a picture of one thing, person, place or specific moment that makes you feel grateful. Share it with your social network.


I worked all day today at a fun event called The Kids Sale. And while there was much to be grateful for during my day, I was too busy to take any photos. So I am posting a photo from a few days ago -- one that my father-in-law snapped while he, my mother-in-law, husband, Jeeper and CeCe were visiting a local farm for Harvest Days. (I stayed at home and sorted through hundreds of items to prepare for The Kids Sale - grin.) This photo reflects just a tiny slice of the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. I love that by driving a few miles we can get to the countryside OR to the beach and that either place has a stunning mountain view. I am grateful to live in such a lovely region of the world!

No comments: