Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grateful for Girlfriends

The Gratitude Challenge Day Thirteen: Pick three friends or family members you see (or talk to - creative license on my part) regularly. View their actions and gestures through a positive lens, assuming their goodness and witnessing their best intentions.

FAIRY*:  You are so dear to me. Thank you for teaching me so much about being a good mom and great friend. Your joy for life is inspirational and hanging out with you always brightens my day. CeCe is so lucky to have you as one of her fabulous "fairy" godmothers!

LAUREN*: Thank you for being a neighbor and friend. I am grateful for the way you help every new family feel welcome. Thanks for hosting a mom's lunch this week! The food was great and it was so lovely to meet and get to know our newest neighbor. Can't believe our nearly twin baby boys are already so big.

JOY*:  We've been friends for a long time and I'm more grateful for you than ever! I know I can call you no matter what I need -- to laugh, cry, or vent. You are always there for me. Thanks for being such an important part of my life. I miss you!

*I didn't use anyone's actual name. 'Cause blog code names are just more fun!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Awwww....I feel so honored! And ditto, ditto, ditto. Wish we were neighbors.