Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

I've had the following quote on my facebook page for quite a while... minus the last line. I guess when I first found it, that line didn't resonate with me, but today I am inspired by the whole quote:

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. ~ Melody Beattie

After a long road trip with my husband and little ones, spending a few days with my parents, celebrating a birthday, and enjoying Thanksgiving with dear family and friends, I feel like spending some time letting my thankfulness create a vision for my near future. I'm excited to see what goals will rise up out of my gratefulness.

1 comment:

Kim said...

beautiful.