Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hard to Say -- Even Harder to Do


Twenty-nine days into the challenge, I've finally learned to pronounce NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month.) Even more exciting... I have actually blogged every day so far! Which has NOT been easy. I've been sick. I've been tired. (More than once - including tonight - I've dragged myself out of bed to blog.) I've been distracted. I've been on a long road-trip. The power has gone out. The computer has acted up. But amazingly, even with all of the difficulties and assuming I am able to get a Memory Monday post up tomorrow, I did it! Which makes me think, maybe I can accomplish some other goals I have for myself. Like organize the garage. Or train for a half marathon. Or stick to a budget for once. NaStiTABuMo - National Stick To A Budget Month?!?! Maybe I'll start with the garage instead. :)

No comments: