Sunday, November 01, 2009

Me too! Me too! Me too!

Okay, since all the cool kids are doing it, I am going to attempt NaBloPoMo. Try saying that three times fast. Actually, just try and say it. I still can't. Anyway, I'm hoping it helps me lose two dress sizes, make $5000 per week working at home, and finally finish the damn laundry once and for all. Or at least keep me on track to finish the Tiny Prints Gratitude Challenge by Thanksgiving. Three cheers for NaBloPoMo. Fingers crossed, here I go!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Up up and away we go! I actually did do it back in 2007. We'll see if I have it in me again.

Liz said...

Girl, you have a gift for humor. I'm behind you all the way in this challenge!

Seattle Sun said...

Your support is paramount ladies!

But Liz, let the record show that any funniness is accidental. I believe my long-term sleep deprivation can take full credit.